Are you looking to market your brand, or products to softball players, softball coaches, or softball parents?
If the answer is yes, then The Fastpitch TV Network may be the perfect fit for you. The Fastpitch TV Network can help you build your brand, or raise awareness of your product(s) through our large base of readers, and viewers. We offer a variety of advertising opportunities.
Fastpitch TV conducted a viewer survey. The results follow.
Fastpitch TV viewers are predominantly male, outnumbering females nearly 4 to 1.
Almost half of viewers earn more than $100,000 a year.
Two-thirds of viewers are 25 – 54
On average, our viewers spent over $500.00 on internet purchases.
A Few Stats:
Our videos have been seen over 3,000,000 times.
We have over 8000 YouTube Subscribers.
We have over 60,000 Facebook Fans.
We have over 20,000 Twitter followers.
Our app for the Fastpitch Magazine has been downloaded over 10,000 times.
The Fastpitch Magazine has over 1,800 paid yearly subscribers.
Our videos can be seen on Youtube, Vimeo, our website, our iTunes app, our Android app, and on Amazon.com.
Fastpitch TV offers a variety of ways to reach the Fastpitch Softball Audience.
1. The Fastpitch TV Show The Fastpitch Softball TV Show comes out with a new episode twice a month, and brings you great clinics, camps, and fastpitch softball training from some of the all time greats in the sport. This show also produces interviews with Olympic Softball Players, Hall of Fame Coaches, and both pro and college players. When it comes to fastpitch softball no one produces more content than the Fastpitch TV Show.
Become a partner on an episode of The Fastpitch TV Show.
Gary will present your company as a partner at the beginning of the episode. This will be done in an NPR format.
The mention will include a short statement about your company, or product, your website address, and your logo will be displayed.
You will also receive a mention at the end of the show.
Since our content is evergreen (good for many years), many of our shows reach over 100,000 views.
Cost: $595 per episode.
To see the Fastpitch TV Show click HERE
2. The Fastpitch Magazine Issues of the Fastpitch Magazine are ready for download on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. The Fastpitch Softball Magazine is a monthly publication available on a subscription basis. This is not a magazine for kids, nor is it a magazine to just have fun with. This magazine is for serious players, coaches, and parents. This is the only true e-magazine for fastpitch softball.
Place an ad in The Fastpitch Magazine
Your ad may contain a link to any website, and video.
* Ad Design work available for an extra fee.
Full Page————$800 per issue.
1/2 Page—————$500 per issue.
1/4 Page—————$300 per issue.
1/8 Page—————$200 per issue.
To see The Fastpitch Magazine click HERE
3. The Win Some Stuff Contest A great new concept in videos show. The Win Some Softball Stuff Show is a once a month production. Every show offers viewers the opportunity to win a great softball prize, and every episode has a new opportunity to win.
This show will stay online, and serve as a great product review for years to come.
Sponsor an episode of The Win Some Softball Stuff Contest
Cost: To sponsor an episode you must donate three softball related items. The item will be reviewed, and one will be give away as a prize. The three items must have a minimum approximate value of $300 each.
To see the Win Some Softball Stuff Show click HERE
4. Website Ads (Right Hand Sidebar)
Have your ad included on the Fastpitch TV Website right hand sidebar.
$100 a month for a 235 by 80 banner in rotation on the right hand side of every page of the Fastpitch TV website.
$200 a month for a 235 by 235 banner in rotation on the right hand side of every page of the Fastpitch TV website.
$1,000 for a 700 by 90 banner inserted in every post (thats a lot of posts) on The Fastpitch TV Website.
5. Our WCWS Coverage
Sponsor our 2015 coverage of the WCWS.
In 2014 Fastpitch TV had more coverage of the WCWS than anyone except ESPN.
This Advertising Program Is Still in the creation stage. I am compiling our stats from the 2014 WCWS coverage at this time.
To see a small portion of our 2014 WCWS Coverage go to http://Fastpitch.TV/category/2014_wcws
Advertising with The Fastpitch TV Network is more powerful than a Grand Slam. Are you looking to reach fans of the fast growing sport of fastpitch softball? Advertise to the hundreds of thousands of fans who watch our videos, and read our content.
Contact The Fastpitch TV Show today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 817-253-1409 for more information.